QAD Inc. (NASDAQ:QADA) (NASDAQ:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services for global manufacturers, today announced QAD Business Process Management (BPM) solution fully integrated with Enterprise Applications.
Free to customers on QAD maintenance for QAD Enterprise Edition (QAD EE) or Standard Edition (QAD SE) solutions, QAD BPM offers enterprises a faster, better and more intelligent way to visualize and automate business processes. QAD BPM empowers organizations to identify and follow conditional decision points throughout the business process. With QAD BPM, companies gain greater visibility across the entire organization to identify and optimize end-to-end performance.
Delivering much more than a workflow solution, QAD BPM is helping customers to drive enterprise performance, operational excellence and build business process agility into their organizations. QAD BPM is a combination of management practices, policies, metrics and software tools designed to help organizations document, automate, manage, analyze and improve processes.
QAD BPM can help organizations become more agile in a number of ways:
- Create business process models that drive process execution
- Assign task responsibilities/ownership to individual users/roles
- Automate execution of the business process
- Reduce process execution time
- Operational metrics show the status of active processes
- Improve visibility of active processes
- Analyze process execution metrics
- Identify bottlenecks
- Model process modifications
- Support process improvement