AMSTERDAM, October 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical, and medical information products and services, today announced the winners of the 2012 Thailand Research Fund (TRF), Commission on Higher Education (CHE), Scopus Researcher Awards in Thailand.
More than 800 university executives, policy makers, library directors and senior researchers attended the award ceremony at the Thailand Research Fund Congress 2012 in Cha-am, Thailand, to recognize the outstanding achievement of the award winners.
The TRF-CHE-Scopus Researcher Awards recognize outstanding and exemplary early-career and mid-career researchers who have received grants from The Thailand Research Fund (TRF) and The Office of Higher Education Commission, Thailand (OHEC).The awards are supported by TRF, CHE and Elsevier. For each subject category a distinguished panel of between three to six subject matter experts used the following criteria to nominate the winners: research productivity, research impact, research excellence as well as social, economic and scientific impact. The recipients of the 2012 TRF-CHE-Scopus Young Researcher Awards are:
- Dr. Rojana Sukchawalit, Chulaborn Research Institute, Laboratory of Biotechnology - Life Science & Agricultural Sciences
- Associate Professor Dr. Phatiphat Thounthong, King Mongkut's University of Technology, Faculty of Technical Education - Engineering & Multidisciplinary Technology,
- Assistant Professor Dr. Pithi Chanvorachote, Chulalongkorn University, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science - Health Sciences
- Assistant Professor Dr. Ratthai Porncharoen, Silpakorn University, Faculty of Decorative Arts - Humanities and Social Sciences
- Assistant Professor Dr. Kanokporn Triwitayakorn, Mahidol University, Institute of Molecular Biosciences - Life Sciences & Agricultural Sciences
- Associate Professor Dr. Siriporn Chattipakorn, Chiang Mai University, Faculty of Dentistry - Health Sciences
- Associate Professor Dr. Jaroon Jakmunee, Chiang Mai University, Faculty of Science - Chemical & Pharmaceutical Sciences (Including Chemical Engineering
- Dr. Piyabut Burikham, Chulalongkorn University, Faculty of Science - Physical Sciences (Mathematics & Physics)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV