SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) will report fiscal 2012 fourth quarter results before trading begins on November 5, 2012. The company will hold a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. EST on the same day. The call can be accessed in the following ways:
- At TE Connectivity's website: http://investors.te.com.
- By telephone: For both "listen-only" participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the United States is (800) 230-1059. The telephone dial-in number for participants outside the United States is (612) 234-9960.
- An audio replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 10:30 a.m. on November 5, 2012 and ending at 11:59 p.m. on November 12, 2012. The dial-in number for participants in the United States is (800) 475-6701. For participants outside the United States, the replay dial-in number is (320) 365-3844. The replay access code for all callers is 267199.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITYTE Connectivity is a global, $14 billion company that designs and manufactures approximately 500,000 products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside the products that touch every aspect of our lives. Our nearly 100,000 employees partner with customers in virtually every industry—from consumer electronics, energy and healthcare, to automotive, aerospace and communication networks—enabling smarter, faster, better technologies to connect products to possibilities. Find more information about TE Connectivity at http://www.te.com.
SOURCE TE Connectivity Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV