AXS-One, a leading provider of enterprise information archiving solutions, today announced key enhancements to the AXS-One Central Archive, enabling customers to simplify the entire archiving process from installation and administration to usability. New enhancements include significant performance improvements for ingestion and search, improved usability for electronic discovery custodian-based searching, and Lotus Notes/Domino configuration and management for multiple e-mail servers.
The AXS-One Central Archive is a comprehensive and scalable archive for compliance, electronic discovery, and storage cost savings. Through a single interface, all electronic records including e-mail, instant messages, desktop documents, file systems, SAP data, Lotus Notes NSFs, SharePoint and system reports can be forensically archived, searched and produced. This single solution allows organizations to easily manage the integrity, security and retention of all electronic records according to internal policies and regulations.
Key elements of the AXS-One Central Archive include:
- Search. Performance and usability enhancements allow custodian-based searching and packaging as well as improvements for Notes Domino mail to PST conversion. Searches can be easily created by custodian, dates, and keywords, and easily packaged by all the custodians involved in a case. Performance improvements for searching and archiving range from 50 to 60 percent.
- Data Collection and Supportability. Support for Microsoft Exchange 365 and improved processing of Exchange messages, including archiving using Exchange Web Services, decryption and direct retrieval of attachments from shortcut links. New enhancements to the core server as well as error handling and logging, and improved documentation and training to ensure long-term support and usability by customers. Client side archive support allows users to cache the archive locally in order to search and retrieve messages when not connected to an internal network.
- IBM Lotus Notes and Domino. Enhanced out-of-the-box configuration to help customers with installations both large and small. Centralized configuration management consolidates the number of places an administrator must access to configure and make changes, and eliminates the requirement to configure all email servers the same. A new managed ingestion capability for Lotus Notes NSF archiving enables customers to rapidly process existing NSF files into the archive.
- Simplification. Streamlined workflows and management from installation to configuration to administration. This includes executing upgrades, patches, user administration, and end user usability.
“As the amount and type of data continue to increase exponentially and IT organizations look to control storage costs and address regulatory compliance, eDiscovery and information governance, the need for unified and simplified archiving of business data becomes critical,” said Mark Bygraves, Senior Vice President and General Manager at AXS-One. “This new release of the AXS-One Central Archive reduces the complexity of archiving and delivers on our promise to customers for new standard configurations, easier upgrade installation workflows, and rich performance for searches across the archive.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV