- Search. Performance and usability enhancements allow custodian-based searching and packaging as well as improvements for Notes Domino mail to PST conversion. Searches can be easily created by custodian, dates, and keywords, and easily packaged by all the custodians involved in a case. Performance improvements for searching and archiving range from 50 to 60 percent.
- Data Collection and Supportability. Support for Microsoft Exchange 365 and improved processing of Exchange messages, including archiving using Exchange Web Services, decryption and direct retrieval of attachments from shortcut links. New enhancements to the core server as well as error handling and logging, and improved documentation and training to ensure long-term support and usability by customers. Client side archive support allows users to cache the archive locally in order to search and retrieve messages when not connected to an internal network.
- IBM Lotus Notes and Domino. Enhanced out-of-the-box configuration to help customers with installations both large and small. Centralized configuration management consolidates the number of places an administrator must access to configure and make changes, and eliminates the requirement to configure all email servers the same. A new managed ingestion capability for Lotus Notes NSF archiving enables customers to rapidly process existing NSF files into the archive.
- Simplification. Streamlined workflows and management from installation to configuration to administration. This includes executing upgrades, patches, user administration, and end user usability.
AXS-One Simplifies Archiving Across Entire Platform With New Search, Configuration And Usability Capabilities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts