Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) (the “Company”) today announced the commencement of an offer to exchange up to $1.0 billion aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 5.625% Senior Notes due 2017 (the “Old Notes”) for the same principal amount of 5.625% Senior Notes due 2017 (the “New Notes” and, together with the Old Notes, the “Notes”), which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Old Notes were issued on March 16, 2012, in a transaction exempt from registration under the Securities Act. The terms of the New Notes are substantially identical in all material respects to the terms of the Old Notes, except that the New Notes will be registered under the Securities Act and will not contain restrictions on transfer, registration rights or provisions for additional interest. Old Notes that are not exchanged will continue to be subject to the restrictions on transfer set forth in the Old Notes and the indenture governing the Notes, and the Company will generally have no further obligation to provide for the registration of the Old Notes under the Securities Act.
The exchange offer is being made to satisfy the Company’s obligations under a registration rights agreement entered into in connection with the issuance of the Old Notes, and it does not represent a new financing transaction.
The exchange offer will expire at 5:00 p.m. (EST) on November 7, 2012, unless extended by the Company. Tenders of Old Notes must be made before the exchange offer expires and may be withdrawn any time prior to the expiration of the exchange offer.
The terms and conditions of the exchange offer are set forth in a prospectus dated October 10, 2012. Copies of the prospectus and other exchange offer documents may be obtained from Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, which is serving as the exchange agent for the exchange offer, using the following contact information:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV