5W Public Relations Named PR Firm Of Record For Vinod Gupta
NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 5W Public Relations, a top 25 U.S. PR Agency proudly announced today that it will be the agency of record for entrepreneur and philanthropist, Vinod Gupta.
A serial entrepreneur and current Chairman and CEO of EVEREST Group, Mr. Gupta oversees a myriad of companies which work to make small businesses more effective. These services include: infofree.com, Databaseusa.com, expresscopy.com, locatePLUS.com, lppolice.com and creditjam.com. Gupta was previously the CEO of InfoGroup/ InfoUSA, a company that he started with $100 in 1996 and sold for approximately $650 million in 2010.
In addition to his business success, Gupta is well known for his charitable efforts. Former President Bill Clinton recognized Gupta's philanthropic work in his book " The Giving", saying Gupta "has made a concerted effort to hire people who were on welfare, as well as people who are disabled or who have to support themselves after getting out of unsafe domestic situations."
"We are extremely excited to work with Vinod Gupta, one of America's leading entrepreneurs," said Ronn Torossian, CEO of 5W Public Relations.About 5W Public Relations 5W Public Relations ( www.5wpr.com) is a full-service PR agency known for cutting-edge programs that engage with businesses, issues and ideas. With more than 90 professionals serving clients in B2C (Beauty & Fashion, Consumer Brands, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Travel & Hospitality, Technology, Nonprofit), B2B (Corporate Communications and Reputation Management), Public Affairs, Crisis Communications and digital strategy, 5W brings leading businesses a resourceful, bold and results-driven approach to communications. Contact information: Ronn Torossian email@example.com SOURCE 5W Public Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV