CAMPBELL, Calif., Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Move, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOVE), the leader in online real estate, today announced it will issue its earnings release for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, on Monday, November 5, 2012, after the market close. Move will host a conference call to discuss the third quarter 2012 financial results at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time ( 4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time) on the same day.
To access the call, please dial (877) 312-5848, or outside the U.S. (253) 237-1155, five minutes prior to 1:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://investor.move.com under the Events & Presentations menu.
An audio replay will be available beginning at 4:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time November 5, 2012, until 8:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time November 9, 2012, by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406, with Conference ID 26453667. A replay of the call will also be available at http://investor.move.com.
ABOUT MOVEMove, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOVE), the leader in online real estate, operates: Realtor.com® and the award-winning Realtor.com suite of real estate search mobile apps; Top Producer Systems, a leading developer of real estate sales and marketing software; ListHub, the leading syndicator of real estate listings and performance reports; TigerLead Solutions, the premier lead generation and lead management system for real estate professionals; Move.com; Moving.com, and SeniorHousingNet. Move, Inc. is based in Campbell, California.SOURCE Move, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV