- To re-elect three (3) directors to serve on the Board of Directors of the Company until the conclusion of the 2013 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders; and
- Subject to the approval of item 1 above, to approve the grant of options to Mr. Eran Bendoly, who is nominated to serve as director of the Company, in accordance with the Company's 2003 Share Option Plan; and
- To re-elect two (2) external directors to serve on the Board of Directors of the Company for additional terms of three years each, until September 13, 2015; and
- To re-appoint Somekh Chaikin, a member firm of KPMG International, and Raveh Ravid, as the Company's joint independent auditors until the conclusion of the 2013 annual general meeting of shareholders, and to authorize the Company's Board of Directors to set the annual compensation of the independent auditors, at the Audit Committee's recommendation, in accordance with the volume and nature of their services.
Camtek Announces Notice Of 2012 Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.