LAS VEGAS, Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and systems technology, will debut its latest innovative mobile product, IGT rgs™ Mobile, at stand 530 at the 11 th European iGaming Congress and Expo 2012 (EiG) on October 16, 2012, in Barcelona, Spain.
IGT rgs™ Mobile allows operators to integrate IGT's award-winning, mobile casino games onto their existing online gaming platform through the new mobile remote game server. Once implemented, operators will be able to access all future IGT titles as the games are released. Reflecting levels of growth in the industry's fastest expanding sector, the new IGT game releases are the result of significant and continued investments by IGT's Interactive division. IGT plans to release 20 new games per year on IGT rgs ™ Mobile. Betfred.com, Rank, Sky Vegas and Virgin Games are among the existing operators to offer IGT's entertaining mobile games.
IGT will premiere the mobile versions of a selection of classic and blockbuster branded titles, including ELVIS ® A Little More Action, Kitty Glitter ® and Wolf Run ®. These games join the hugely popular land and online hits Cleopatra TM and Da Vinci Diamonds TM.
IGT representatives also will discuss the Company's plans for the launch of tablet games that will be brought to market in early 2013. Bespoke tablet versions of Roulette and Blackjack will be the first games to go live on this new device platform."We know players are demanding to play the best slot games on every platform and when it comes to mobile devices they expect to play dedicated versions," said Leigh Nissim, IGT commercial director of Interactive. "IGT has been providing the best casino-style games for more than 30 years, and our investment in mobile will take us to the front of the mobile gaming industry."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV