Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced a new lineup of products designed for easy and intuitive navigation of Windows 8. Available later this month, the Logitech® Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad T650, Logitech® Touch Mouse T620 and Logitech® Zone Touch Mouse T400 are each specifically designed to work with the Windows 8 touch interface.
“This new family of products takes the traditional mouse functionality you’re used to and optimizes it for the navigation experience offered by Windows 8,” said Mike Culver, vice president of brand development for consumer computing platforms at Logitech. “Our new mice and touchpad replicate the touch-screen experience that you’ve grown accustomed to on smartphones and tablets. With Windows 8 now offering up a similar touch experience, our products give you quick, easy and dynamic access to the core elements of the new interface.”
Logitech Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad T650
The Logitech Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad T650 features a large, ultra-smooth glass touch-surface that supports Windows 8 gestures, and speeds up navigation among windows while giving your fingers more room to roam.You can perform the basic point, click and scroll functions anywhere your fingers rest on the touch surface, while also taking advantage of Windows 8 gestures, such as edge gestures for app switching, app bar and charms bar activation, pinch-to-zoom and three-finger swipe to take you back to the Start Screen. The touchpad consists of one large touch-area with a glass surface that provides smooth gliding for greater gesture and cursor control. You can left- or right-click anywhere on the surface of the touchpad, and it includes an embedded sensor to ensure precise tracking so navigation is fast and fluid.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV