- The vessel availability rate 1 was 93%. This compares to a 91% availability rate in the third quarter of 2011 and a 91% rate in the second quarter of 2012.
- The vessel production rate 2 was 90%. This compares to a 93% production rate in the third quarter of 2011 and a 91% rate in the second quarter of 2012.
CGGVeritas Provides Its Vessel Utilization Update For The Third Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.