Shutterfly, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFLY), a leading Internet-based social expression and personal publishing service, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 after the U.S. financial markets close on Tuesday, October 30, 2012. Jeffrey Housenbold, president and chief executive officer and Brian Regan, chief financial officer, will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss the company’s financial results and outlook at 2:00 PM PT (5:00 PM ET).
To access the conference call, please dial (970) 315-0490. The access code is 40315822. The webcast of the conference call will be available at Shutterfly.com in the " Investor Relations" section. A replay of the conference call will be available through Tuesday, November 13, 2012. To hear the replay, please dial (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406, replay passcode 40315822.
A press release of the third quarter 2012 financial results will be distributed via Business Wire and posted on the Shutterfly website in the " Press Center" section.
About ShutterflyFounded in 1999, Shutterfly, Inc. is an Internet-based social expression and personal publishing company and operates Shutterfly.com, Tiny Prints.com, Treat.com and Weddingpaperdivas.com. Shutterfly provides high quality products and world class services that make it easy, convenient and fun for consumers to preserve their digital photos in a creative and thoughtful manner. Shutterfly's flagship product is its award-winning photo book line, which helps consumers celebrate memories and tell their stories in professionally bound coffee table books. Shutterfly was named one of the top 25 Best Midsized Companies to Work For by the Great Place to Work Institute. More information about Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY - News) is available at www.shutterfly.com. Shutterfly and Shutterfly.com are trademarks of Shutterfly, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV