Freelancer.com CEO Matt Barrie Joins Barack Obama, Richard Branson As One Of 150 Worldwide Influencers
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LinkedIn last week named Freelancer.com Chief Executive Matt Barrie as one of 150 key worldwide opinion leaders.
LinkedIn's Influencers offers users of the professional networking site an opportunity to follow the opinions and advice of world leaders in politics, industry, commerce, and academia. Each Influencer is given a platform for communicating directly with LinkedIn's 175 million user audience via long-form essays and status updates.
LinkedIn's Influencers include Barack Obama; Richard Branson; Federal Communications Chairman Julius Genachowski; billionaire and Wall Street legend T. Boone Pickens; Craigslist founder Craig Newmark; motivational speaker Tony Robbins; and tech evangelist Guy Kawasaki. Barrie was only one of two Influencers selected from Australia, with the other fellow Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist Naomi Simson, CEO of RedBalloon.
Barrie's first post on the network was an essay entitled How to Hack a Billion Dollars in 3 Years, which he followed up with Make Money Without Working: Automate Your Business. Both of these articles can be accessed from his LinkedIn profile, or directly at the following addresses:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV