Credit Suisse Securities ( Canada), Inc. is retained by AuRico Gold to act as its financial advisor and has provided a fairness opinion to AuRico's Board of Directors. Credit Suisse Securities ( Canada), Inc. has provided an opinion that, based upon and subject to the assumptions, limitations, and qualifications stated in such opinion, the consideration to be received by the Company pursuant to the Transaction is fair from a financial point of view to the Company.
BMO Capital Markets and CIBC World Markets Inc. are acting as financial advisors to the Special Committee of AuRico's Board of Directors. BMO Capital Markets and CIBC World Markets Inc. have each provided an opinion to the effect that, as of the date of such opinion and subject to the assumptions, limitations and qualifications contained in such opinion, the consideration to be received by the Company pursuant to the Transaction is fair, from a financial point of view, to the Company.
Fasken Martineau LLP is acting as legal counsel to AuRico and Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP is acting as legal counsel to the Special Committee of AuRico's Board of Directors.
AuRico Conference Call and Webcast:AuRico will hold a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 starting at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Conference Call Access: Canada & U.S. Toll Free: +1-888-231-8191 International & Toronto: +1-647-427-7450 Conference Call Webcast: The conference call event will be broadcast live on the internet via webcast. To access the webcast please follow the link provided below: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/1041071/1130903 Archive Call Access: If you are unable to attend the conference call, a replay will be available until midnight, October 24, 2012 by dialing the appropriate number below: Local Toronto Participants: 1-416-849-0833 Passcode: #34757319 North America Toll Free: 1-855-859-2056 Passcode: #34757319 Archive Webcast:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV