Cadian Capital Management Announces Its Support For The Spin-off Of Comverse, Inc.
NEW YORK, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cadian Capital Management, LLC (together with its affiliates, "Cadian Capital"), today announced that it intends to vote in favor of the spin-off of Comverse, Inc. ("CNS") from Comverse Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CMVT) ("CTI") at the upcoming special meeting of shareholders scheduled for October 10, 2012. Cadian Capital believes the terms of the spin-off are fair and reasonable to and in the best interests of CTI's shareholders.
In May 2012, Cadian Capital entered into an agreement with CTI regarding the composition of the Boards of Directors of CTI, its majority-owned subsidiary Verint Systems, Inc., and CNS and agreed to vote in favor of the planned spin-off of CNS to CTI's shareholders, provided the terms of the spin-off were fair and reasonable to and in the best interests of CTI's shareholders.
Cadian Capital is an equity long/short hedge fund manager with a focus on the technology sector.
Contact: Eric Bannasch / Justin GriffithCadian Capital Management, LLC (212) 792-8800SOURCE Cadian Capital Management, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV