NEW YORK, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- JetBlue Airways Corp. (NASDAQ: JBLU) today announces leadership changes in its Information Technology department as the New York-based airline continues to build innovative systems to enhance the customer experience.
- Donna Draghi-Lemay, currently Director, IT Corporate Services, has been promoted to Vice President, IT-Airline Operations, effective immediately. Ms. Lemay will be responsible for leading strategic technology initiatives and providing oversight for project concept, design, and delivery in addition to ongoing day to day operational support of technology systems that support the Operations team.
- Blair Koch joins JetBlue as Vice President, IT-Commercial. Mr. Koch has a rich history in airline IT and most recently worked with Feld Group Institute in Chicago where he consulted with several companies. Prior to that, Mr. Koch served as Managing Director, IT for United Airlines where he was responsible for Commercial systems development. Blair comes to JetBlue with vast transportation experience.
- Josephine Ciurleo joins JetBlue as Director of IT Infrastructure to lead IT Infrastructure and Corporate Services. In this position, Ms. Ciurleo will ensure the execution of JetBlue's IT Platform and SAP strategy. Ms. Ciurleo comes to JetBlue from the Pall Corporation (PLL) after a 35 year career in a variety of Business and IT leadership positions.
Ms. Lemay, Mr. Koch and Ms. Ciurleo will report to JetBlue's Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer Eash Sundaram.
"I'm very pleased to welcome Donna, Blair and Josephine into their new roles," Mr. Sundaram said. "IT is an extremely important accelerator to JetBlue's business, and we need the best and brightest serving our company and inspiring our crewmembers to greater heights.""Innovative Information Technology is critical to the future of our airline and our industry," said Ms. Lemay. "It is such an exciting time to be taking on more responsibility within our operation at JetBlue and I look forward to contributing to the operation in a new way."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV