- Donna Draghi-Lemay, currently Director, IT Corporate Services, has been promoted to Vice President, IT-Airline Operations, effective immediately. Ms. Lemay will be responsible for leading strategic technology initiatives and providing oversight for project concept, design, and delivery in addition to ongoing day to day operational support of technology systems that support the Operations team.
- Blair Koch joins JetBlue as Vice President, IT-Commercial. Mr. Koch has a rich history in airline IT and most recently worked with Feld Group Institute in Chicago where he consulted with several companies. Prior to that, Mr. Koch served as Managing Director, IT for United Airlines where he was responsible for Commercial systems development. Blair comes to JetBlue with vast transportation experience.
- Josephine Ciurleo joins JetBlue as Director of IT Infrastructure to lead IT Infrastructure and Corporate Services. In this position, Ms. Ciurleo will ensure the execution of JetBlue's IT Platform and SAP strategy. Ms. Ciurleo comes to JetBlue from the Pall Corporation (PLL) after a 35 year career in a variety of Business and IT leadership positions.
JetBlue Announces Key Leadership Changes To Information Technology Team
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts