NASA Hosts Oct. 11 Teleconference About MARS Curiosity Rover Progress
PASADENA, Calif., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA will host a media teleconference at 11 a.m. PDT ( 2 p.m. EDT) on Thursday, Oct. 11, to provide a status update on the Curiosity rover's mission to Mars' Gale Crater.
The Mars Science Laboratory is 63 days into a two-year mission to investigate whether conditions may have been favorable for microbial life.
For teleconference dial-in information, reporters must send their name, media affiliation and telephone number to Elena Mejia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory Media Relations Office at 818-354-5011.Audio and visuals of the event will be streamed live online at: http://www.nasa.gov/newsaudio and http://www.ustream.tv/nasajpl. Visuals will be available at the start of the event at: http://go.nasa.gov/curiositytelecon. For information about NASA's Curiosity mission, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/mars and http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl. SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV