Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE-OMI) , a leading national distributor of medical and surgical supplies and a supply-chain management solutions company, has announced dates for three investor events during the 4 th Quarter of 2012. Each event will be webcast on the Investor Relations’ section of www.owens-minor.com. The schedule is as follows:
- Owens & Minor will release 3 rd Quarter 2012 financial results on Monday, October 29, 2012, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Company executives will host a conference call to discuss the results on the following morning on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. EDT. The access code for this event is 37884301. The live conference call may be accessed by calling 866-393-1604; the international dial-in number is 224-357-2191; a replay of the call will be available for one week by calling 855-859-2056; and a webcast of the event will be archived on www.owens-minor.com.
- Owens & Minor is scheduled to participate in the Credit Suisse 2012 Healthcare Conference in Phoenix, Arizona. The Owens & Minor presentation is scheduled for November 15, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. MST.
- Owens & Minor plans to host an investor meeting in New York on Thursday, November 29, 2012. Owens & Minor executives are scheduled to provide a briefing on a variety of strategic initiatives, as well as the company’s financial outlook for 2013. The event, designed for Wall Street analysts and professional investors, will be held at Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York. It will begin at 8:00 a.m. EST and conclude at approximately 10:30 a.m. EST. Please register via http://investors.owens-minor.com/registration.cfm by the close of business on Monday, November 26, 2012.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts