Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE-OMI) , a leading national distributor of medical and surgical supplies and a supply-chain management solutions company, has announced dates for three investor events during the 4 th Quarter of 2012. Each event will be webcast on the Investor Relations’ section of www.owens-minor.com. The schedule is as follows:
- Owens & Minor will release 3 rd Quarter 2012 financial results on Monday, October 29, 2012, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Company executives will host a conference call to discuss the results on the following morning on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. EDT. The access code for this event is 37884301. The live conference call may be accessed by calling 866-393-1604; the international dial-in number is 224-357-2191; a replay of the call will be available for one week by calling 855-859-2056; and a webcast of the event will be archived on www.owens-minor.com.
- Owens & Minor is scheduled to participate in the Credit Suisse 2012 Healthcare Conference in Phoenix, Arizona. The Owens & Minor presentation is scheduled for November 15, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. MST.
- Owens & Minor plans to host an investor meeting in New York on Thursday, November 29, 2012. Owens & Minor executives are scheduled to provide a briefing on a variety of strategic initiatives, as well as the company’s financial outlook for 2013. The event, designed for Wall Street analysts and professional investors, will be held at Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York. It will begin at 8:00 a.m. EST and conclude at approximately 10:30 a.m. EST. Please register via http://investors.owens-minor.com/registration.cfm by the close of business on Monday, November 26, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV