ATLANTA, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gray Television, Inc. ("Gray," "we" or the "Company") (NYSE: GTN) announced today that it has completed its offering of $300.0 million in aggregate principal amount of its 7½% Senior Notes due 2020 (the "2020 Notes"). The 2020 Notes were priced at 99.266% of par. Interest on the 2020 Notes is payable semiannually, on April 1 and October 1 of each year, commencing April 1, 2013, and the 2020 Notes mature on October 1, 2020. The Company's existing, and certain future, subsidiaries are guaranteeing the Notes.
Gray also announced today the early tender results for its previously announced cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to purchase up to $268.5 million in aggregate principal amount (the "Maximum Tender Amount") of its outstanding 10½% Senior Secured Second Lien Notes due 2015 (CUSIP No. 389375AE6) (the "2015 Notes"). As of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on October 5, 2012 (the "Early Tender Deadline"), holders of approximately $222.6 million of the 2015 Notes validly tendered and did not withdraw their 2015 Notes for purchase by Gray.
The completion of the offering of 2020 Notes satisfied the financing condition of the Tender Offer, and Gray has also satisfied the senior credit facility amendment condition of the Tender Offer. The Company used net cash proceeds from the sale of the Notes to (i) repurchase all of the 2015 Notes validly tendered and not properly withdrawn on or before the Early Tender Deadline in the Tender Offer and (ii) pay related fees and expenses. Gray intends to use the remaining proceeds from the sale of the 2020 Notes to repay a portion of the outstanding amounts under its senior credit facility and to redeem the outstanding shares of its Series D perpetual preferred stock, including paying accrued dividends thereon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV