- Refinance the currently callable portion of each of its outstanding corporate-level Senior Secured Notes, including approximately $590 million of principal, as well as accrued interest, fees and call premiums, and
- Retire its project-level BRSP term loan facility, which includes the repayment of approximately $218 million of principal as well as accrued interest and fees.
Calpine Closes $835 Million Senior Secured Term Loan
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.