WELLESLEY, Mass., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Babson College Alumni Entrepreneur Hall of Fame's newest members are Jeffrey Brown '86, founder, president and CEO of Brown's Super Store, Inc., and Alberto Perlman '98, co-founder and CEO of Zumba Fitness LLC.
Established in 2008 during the Inauguration of Babson President Leonard Schlesinger, the Babson College Alumni Hall of Fame celebrates alumni who distinguish themselves in entrepreneurial endeavors in all types of enterprises. Alumni entrepreneurs are recognized too for their accomplishments in creating economic and social value.
They will be honored during ceremonies October 19th at Babson.
Also honored are "Rising Star" entrepreneurs who have founded or co-founded high-potential businesses less than 10 years old that are making an impact and generating media attention in the marketplace."Rising Stars" entrepreneurs
- Amal Oils - Jalila Bouchareb '08; @AmalOils
- Celtra - Miha Mikek M'06; @CeltraMobile
- Cocomama Foods - Sara Gragnolati M'10; @cocomamafoods
- CustomMade - Mike Salguero M'09; @CustomMade
- Dream Water - Joseph Lekach '09; @DreamWater
- Emma Graham Designs - Jacquelyn Graham '09; @EGEmmaGraham
- InnerCity Weightlifting - Jonathan Feinman M'10
- Rhoost - Tavinder Phull M'06; @Rhoosting