Brown's Super Stores Founder Jeffrey Brown & Zumba Co-Founder Alberto Perlman Named To Babson College Alumni Entrepreneur Hall Of Fame
WELLESLEY, Mass., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Babson College Alumni Entrepreneur Hall of Fame's newest members are Jeffrey Brown '86, founder, president and CEO of Brown's Super Store, Inc., and Alberto Perlman '98, co-founder and CEO of Zumba Fitness LLC.
Established in 2008 during the Inauguration of Babson President Leonard Schlesinger, the Babson College Alumni Hall of Fame celebrates alumni who distinguish themselves in entrepreneurial endeavors in all types of enterprises. Alumni entrepreneurs are recognized too for their accomplishments in creating economic and social value.
They will be honored during ceremonies October 19th at Babson.
Also honored are "Rising Star" entrepreneurs who have founded or co-founded high-potential businesses less than 10 years old that are making an impact and generating media attention in the marketplace."Rising Stars" entrepreneurs
- Amal Oils - Jalila Bouchareb '08; @AmalOils
- Celtra - Miha Mikek M'06; @CeltraMobile
- Cocomama Foods - Sara Gragnolati M'10; @cocomamafoods
- CustomMade - Mike Salguero M'09; @CustomMade
- Dream Water - Joseph Lekach '09; @DreamWater
- Emma Graham Designs - Jacquelyn Graham '09; @EGEmmaGraham
- InnerCity Weightlifting - Jonathan Feinman M'10
- Rhoost - Tavinder Phull M'06; @Rhoosting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV