COLUMBUS, Ohio, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW), a leading branded footwear and accessories retailer, announced that its newest store will open on October 11 th at 3100 14 th Street NW in Washington, D.C. Located in the neighborhood of Columbia Heights, this is DSW's 15 th store in the metro D.C. area, but just the first to open within D.C. proper.
At over 20,000 square feet, the Columbia Heights store contains two floors of selling space, housing over 28,000 pairs of men's and women's shoes as well as accessories. On October 25 th, another DSW store is scheduled to open at 5333 Wisconsin Avenue NW in the neighborhood of Friendship Heights.
"We're very excited to announce the opening of our 15 th store in the D.C. area," stated Mike MacDonald, President and Chief Executive Officer, DSW Inc. "And with our 16 th store opening just a few weeks later, Washington is quickly becoming the nation's capital for shoe love, too."DSW is the destination for savvy Shoe Lovers everywhere. Customers experience a breathtaking assortment of designer shoes and boots at everyday value prices in a convenient assisted self-select shopping environment. Aisles are filled with the latest trends in women's and men's dress, casual, and athletic shoes. In addition, The Wedding Shop collection features styles for the entire bridal party or any special occasion. For an even larger selection, dsw.com offers more styles, luxury brands, extended sizes and kids' shoes. DSW offers a free, award-winning loyalty program, DSW Rewards, where customers earn certificates toward future DSW purchases and receive special member-only offers. Customers can also participate in a lively Shoe Lover community on Facebook to receive exclusive offers and giveaways, including chances to win free shoes on Facebook each Tuesday, also known as "Free Shoesday."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV