NEW YORK, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced the official launch of Digital Analytix® Monetization, a new module in the Digital Analytix platform that provides publishers with viewability and duration data for ad placements on their web sites to enable inventory and package optimization. As the digital advertising industry moves rapidly toward a viewable impression standard, Digital Analytix Monetization empowers publishers with data-driven insights that help them deliver not only the transparency and improved performance that advertisers demand, but also an enhanced user experience for their readers.
"Digital Analytix is a cutting-edge big data platform that maximizes the value of digital investments, by allowing publishers to scale and be agile with their ad and content delivery in this ever-shifting digital environment," said Elise Neel, Senior Vice President, comScore. "Digital Analytix Monetization addresses a more specific challenge for publishers by providing the detailed page and package-level viewability insights that help them optimize their experience for advertisers and consumers. These insights are proving critical in retaining and growing revenue in an increasingly competitive, analytics-driven environment, which is helping to drive strong early product adoption for this product around the globe."
Many publishers with a significant online presence have found Digital Analytix to be a strong match for their digital business analytics needs. Current publisher and digital content clients in North America include Associated Press, Activision, Bloomberg, Microsoft, Photobucket, USA Today and VEVO. Publisher clients in Europe include the BBC, ITV, Libero, Euronews and Wegener. Common reasons for selecting Digital Analytix include the ability to scale to enable big data, real time segmentation, and publisher-specific solutions like Monetization.Digital Analytix Monetization Event to Highlight Flexible, Lean and Enhanced Product Advantages Monetization is the cornerstone of a broader Digital Analytix® event to be held on October 9th, 4:00 PM, at the Dream Downtown in New York City. comScore Digital Analytix is a big data-enabled platform that generates faster answers through powerful analytics for all forms of multi-platform data, not just web. The event will highlight the platform's core product pillars: Flexible, Lean and Enhanced.
- Flexible: Digital Analytix provides enterprises with the seamless ability to capture and act on all forms of structured multi-platform data in an open big data environment.
- Lean: Digital Analytix offers a powerful analytics platform that remains lean, due to our tag's speed and best-in-class measurement methodology, ensuring efficient page loads and a lower total cost of ownership.
- Enhanced: Digital Analytix leverages comScore's proprietary Unified Digital Measurement (UDM) methodology to enhance clients' data sets with important attributes such as demographics and firmographics, offering greater insight on users and creating a tighter link between high-level marketing strategy and granular user activity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV