You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this proxy statement/prospectus supplement. All subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements concerning the merger or other matters addressed in this proxy statement/prospectus supplement and attributable to Western Alliance and Western Liberty or any person acting on their behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by the cautionary statements contained or referred to in this section. Except to the extent required by applicable law or regulation, Western Alliance and Western Liberty undertake no obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this proxy statement/prospectus supplement or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
If you have questions about the special meeting, the merger or the merger agreement or if you need additional copies of the proxy statement/prospectus, the proxy card or this proxy statement/prospectus supplement, you should contact Patricia A. Ochal, Chief Financial Officer of Western Liberty, 8363 W. Sunset Road, Suite 350, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89113, Telephone: (702) 966-7400. Copies of the proxy statement/prospectus and this supplement also may be obtained at the SEC’s Internet site at http://www.sec.gov. In addition, Western Alliance’s filings with the SEC can be found on the internet at http://www.westernalliancebancorp.com. Western Liberty’s filings with the SEC can be found on the internet at http://www.westernlibertybank.com.
Western Liberty’s board of directors continues to unanimously recommend you vote FOR the adoption of the merger agreement, FOR the approval, on an advisory (non-binding) basis, the compensation that may be payable to Western Liberty’s named executed officers in connection with the merger and FOR the proposal to approve adjournments or postponements of the special meeting, as described in the proxy statement/prospectus.With respect to the steps to be taken to vote your shares:
- If you have already voted, you are not required to take any further action.
- If you have already voted but wish to change your vote, you may do so by following the directions provided in the proxy statement/prospectus.
- If you have not yet voted your shares, EVEN IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE SPECIAL MEETING, YOU ARE URGED TO EITHER SUBMIT A PROXY FOR YOUR SHARES ELECTRONICALLY ON THE INTERNET, BY TELEPHONE OR BY COMPLETING, SIGNING AND RETURNING THE PROXY CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
|By order of the Board of Directors,|
|/s/ William E. Martin|
|William E. Martin|
|Chief Executive Officer|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV