You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this proxy statement/prospectus supplement. All subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements concerning the merger or other matters addressed in this proxy statement/prospectus supplement and attributable to Western Alliance and Western Liberty or any person acting on their behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by the cautionary statements contained or referred to in this section. Except to the extent required by applicable law or regulation, Western Alliance and Western Liberty undertake no obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this proxy statement/prospectus supplement or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
If you have questions about the special meeting, the merger or the merger agreement or if you need additional copies of the proxy statement/prospectus, the proxy card or this proxy statement/prospectus supplement, you should contact Patricia A. Ochal, Chief Financial Officer of Western Liberty, 8363 W. Sunset Road, Suite 350, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89113, Telephone: (702) 966-7400. Copies of the proxy statement/prospectus and this supplement also may be obtained at the SEC’s Internet site at http://www.sec.gov. In addition, Western Alliance’s filings with the SEC can be found on the internet at http://www.westernalliancebancorp.com. Western Liberty’s filings with the SEC can be found on the internet at http://www.westernlibertybank.com.
Western Liberty’s board of directors continues to unanimously recommend you vote FOR the adoption of the merger agreement, FOR the approval, on an advisory (non-binding) basis, the compensation that may be payable to Western Liberty’s named executed officers in connection with the merger and FOR the proposal to approve adjournments or postponements of the special meeting, as described in the proxy statement/prospectus.With respect to the steps to be taken to vote your shares:
- If you have already voted, you are not required to take any further action.
- If you have already voted but wish to change your vote, you may do so by following the directions provided in the proxy statement/prospectus.
- If you have not yet voted your shares, EVEN IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE SPECIAL MEETING, YOU ARE URGED TO EITHER SUBMIT A PROXY FOR YOUR SHARES ELECTRONICALLY ON THE INTERNET, BY TELEPHONE OR BY COMPLETING, SIGNING AND RETURNING THE PROXY CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
By order of the Board of Directors,
|/s/ William E. Martin|
|William E. Martin|
|Chief Executive Officer|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts