Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: MGAM) (“Multimedia Games” or the “Company”) today announced the resignation of Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, and Corporate Secretary, Jerry Smith. The Company will commence a search for a new General Counsel. Mr. Smith will immediately begin serving as a legal strategic advisor and will assist the Company on intellectual property matters, mergers and acquisitions, and other legal matters.
About Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc.
Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Multimedia Games Holding Company,
Inc. (“Multimedia Games”) develops and distributes gaming technology.
The company is a creator and supplier of comprehensive systems, content
and electronic gaming units for Native American gaming markets, as well
as for commercial casinos and charity and international bingo markets.
Revenue is primarily derived from gaming units in operation domestically
and internationally installed on revenue-sharing arrangements.
Multimedia Games also supplies the central determinant system for the
video lottery terminals (“VLTs”) installed at racetracks in the State of
New York. The company is focused on pursuing market expansion and new
product development for Class II, Class III and VLT markets. Additional
information may be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV