CommonWealth REIT (NYSE: CWH) today announced its regular quarterly preferred dividends as follows:
Series D Preferred Dividends
A distribution of $0.4063 per Series D Cumulative Convertible Preferred Share will be paid on or about November 15, 2012, to holders of record of Series D Preferred Shares at the close of business on November 1, 2012.
Series E Preferred DividendsA distribution of $0.4531 per Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Share will be paid on or about November 15, 2012, to holders of record of Series E Preferred Shares at the close of business on November 1, 2012. CommonWealth REIT is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, which primarily owns office and industrial properties located throughout the United States. CWH is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. A Maryland Real Estate Trust with transferable shares of beneficial interest listed on the New York Stock Exchange. No shareholder, Trustee or officer is personally liable for any act or obligation of the Trust.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV