SUWANEE, Ga., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRS) today Issued the following statement regarding the decision handed down by the U.S. District Court for Delaware:
A U.S. District Court today denied ARRIS' motion to hold SeaChange in contempt of a prior permanent injunction relating to SeaChange infringement of a key ARRIS Video on Demand patent. The court's ruling does not find that SeaChange product has avoided infringement of ARRIS intellectual property nor does it resolve the litigation between ARRIS and SeaChange. ARRIS continues to believe the SeaChange products infringe its patent. ARRIS has an extensive patent portfolio which it will continue to protect.
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of communications and IP technologies that support broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver and monitor advanced video, data and voice subscriber services, including whole home video across multiple screens, ultra high-speed data, personalized advertising and carrier-grade telephony. Headquartered near Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Cork, Ireland; Kirkland, WA; Redwood City, CA; Shenzhen, China; State College, PA; Tel Aviv, Israel; Wallingford, CT and Westborough, MA, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.SOURCE ARRIS Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV