Fisher® Nuts announced today it has donated $13,000 to Brewers Community Foundation™ as part of the Fisher “Freshness You Can Win” campaign. Every time the Milwaukee Brewers won two consecutive games during the 2012 baseball season, Fisher Nuts donated $500 to Brewers Community Foundation.
“We’re thrilled to support Brewers Community Foundation, a great charity that helps deserving families throughout the Milwaukee area,” says Howard Brandeisky, Vice President Global Marketing and Customer Solutions at John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., the manufacturer and distributor of Fisher Nuts products. “This campaign gave us the opportunity to support the city of Milwaukee, the Brewers and their fans.”
The Milwaukee Brewers won two games in a row 26 times during the 2012 season, resulting in a $13,000 donation to the charity. The check was formally presented to Brewers Community Foundation during the Brewer’s September 30 th home game against the Houston Astros.
In addition to donating to the Brewers Community Foundation, Fisher Nuts also gave fans the chance to win $250 gift cards to Pick ‘n Save ® stores, Metro Market ® stores and Copps Food Centers ® in a season-long sweepstakes. Two grand prize winners were awarded a party for 20 at Miller Park. Both grand prize packages included game tickets and a special meet-and-greet with the Brewers Manager, Ron Roenicke.For more information on Fisher Nuts, please visit www.fishernuts.com. About John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., (NASDAQ: JBSS), founded in 1922, is a leading processor, marketer and distributor of baking nuts, snack nuts and nut-based products that are sold in multiple distribution channels. Our products can be found under the Fisher, Orchard Valley Harvest and Sunshine Country brand names and a variety of private brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV