Pure Bioscience (PURE) is engaged in the development and commercialization of bioscience products that provide solutions to global health challenges. This stock is trading up 1.7% to $1.08 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.02-$1.1552-Week Range: $0.90-$6 Volume: 169,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 197,735 >>5 Stocsk Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, PURE is bouncing here right off some near-term support at $1 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing PURE within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once PURE manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.22 to $1.26 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in PURE as long as it's trending above $1, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 197,735 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then PURE could explode to the upside and possibly re-test or take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.80 to its 200-day at $2.13. It's even possible that PURE could tag its 200-day at $2.60.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV