SeaBright Holdings To Release Third Quarter 2012 Results On October 23, 2012
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SBX) announced today that it plans to release financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, after the market closes on Tuesday, October 23, 2012.
As previously announced on August 28, 2012, SeaBright Holdings, Inc. and Enstar Group Ltd. entered into a definitive merger agreement pursuant to which Enstar will acquire SeaBright for $11.11 in cash per share of outstanding SeaBright common stock. SeaBright Holdings, Inc. will not hold a conference call with investors to review its third quarter results. The Company currently expects to file its unaudited condensed consolidated financial statements with the U.S. Securities and Exchange commission as part of its quarterly report on Form 10-Q in a timely fashion on or before November 9, 2012.
About SeaBright Holdings, Inc.
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. is a holding company whose wholly-owned
subsidiary, SeaBright Insurance Company, operates as a specialty
underwriter of multi-jurisdictional workers' compensation insurance.
SeaBright Insurance Company distributes its maritime, alternative
dispute resolution and state act products through selected independent
insurance brokers, licensed program managers and its wholesale broker
affiliate, PointSure Insurance Services, Inc. PointSure is licensed in
50 states and also offers insurance products from non-affiliated
insurers. Paladin Managed Care Services, Inc., another SeaBright
Holdings company, provides integrated managed medical care services to
help employers control costs associated with on-the-job injuries. To
learn more about SeaBright Holdings, Inc., visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV