Ceragon Networks (CRNT), which provides wireless backhaul solutions to cellular operators and other wireless service providers, is trading up 4.9% to $5.70 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.44-$5.7252-Week Range: $5.06-$10.83 Volume: 149,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 110,578 >>5 Toxic Tech Stocks to Sell Now From a technical perspective, CRNT is bouncing strong here right off some near-term support at $5.30 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing CRNT within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once CRNT manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $5.79 to $6 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CRNT as long as it's trending above $5.30, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 110,578 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CRNT will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $6.50 to $7.50. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV