There is plenty of time for communities to rally and vote for their local schools and the standings can change quickly. The full Top 100 school list for this week can be seen at uscellular.com/callingallcommunities.
Anyone 18 years or older can visit any U.S. Cellular store and receive a code to vote for their favorite school at uscellular.com – along with information on the latest mobile devices and services.[i] Enter the code online at uscellular.com to cast your vote. You can then check back to track your school ranking, see the top schools, get ideas to rally more votes and post photos. With only one vote per person, it is imperative to get entire communities involved.
Public and private schools, kindergarten through high school, are eligible to win. No purchase is necessary and you don't have to be a U.S. Cellular customer to vote. The winning schools will be announced in November. The official rules for the campaign are located at uscellular.com/callingallcommunities. For more information about U.S. Cellular and Calling All Communities, visit uscellular.com or facebook.com/uscellular.
About U.S. CellularU.S. Cellular rewards its customers with unmatched benefits and industry-leading innovations designed to elevate the customer experience. The Chicago-based carrier has a strong line-up of cutting-edge devices that are all backed by its high-speed nationwide network that has the highest call quality of any national carrier. Currently, 31 percent of customers have access to 4G LTE speeds and 58 percent will have access by the end of 2012. U.S. Cellular was named a J.D. Power and Associates Customer Service Champion in 2012 for the second year in a row. To learn more about U.S. Cellular, visit one of its retail stores or uscellular.com. To get the latest news, promos and videos, connect with U.S. Cellular on Facebook.com/uscellular, Twitter.com/uscellular and YouTube.com/uscellularcorp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV