RDWR is more of a speculative investment than is AKAM, but with the price-per-share having come down from the 52-week high of $40.83 on May 16, it is becoming a more attractive choice for accumulating. The company reports its next quarterly earnings results on Oct. 30.
By the way, RDWR announced just today that "...cloud service provider Brinkster has deployed Radware's Attack Mitigation System (AMS) to help protect Brinkster's customers worldwide against the new generation of sophisticated, multi-vectored cyber attacks."
This press release explained more of Radware's importance to the cyber-security industry: "Radware's Attack Mitigation System is the leading perimeter protection solution for safeguarding businesses against an increasingly complex landscape of multi-vector availability-based threats, - including zero-day attacks that would defeat traditional intrusion prevention technologies," said Nathaniel Kemberling, Brinkster's CTO.
"The Radware system mitigates both known and new forms of attack while allowing legitimate business traffic to be handled as normal, so the business continuity of our hosted cloud customers is preserved even while under attack. Brinkster customers can be assured that their cloud-hosted data and their businesses that depend on it are secure and available." Keep RDWR on your speculative "radar screen."As of the time of publication the author has no position in any of the companies mentioned. This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage. Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real money portfolio for his charitable trust- enjoy advance notice of every trade, full access to the portfolio, and deep coverage of the latest economic events and market movements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV