Ball Park ® Brand, the maker of great-tasting guy food, announced today that it has teamed up with pro football legends Deion Sanders, Jason Taylor and Tony Siragusa, to launch its “Burgers Across America" Facebook contest. In celebration of the football season and in the spirit of competition, Ball Park Brand is tackling hungry appetites by calling on consumers across the country to share how they top Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties using regionally-inspired ingredients. During a season synonymous for guy time and guy food, Ball Park Brand can help fans enjoy the delicious “just off the grill” taste right from their own home on game day with Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties. Made with 100% beef and fully cooked so they’re ready in about a minute from the microwave, fans everywhere can satisfy hungry appetites all season long.
Beginning today, fans who visit the Ball Park Brand Facebook page can enter the contest and also view videos of the football legends creating their touchdown worthy regional recipes using Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties*.
The recipes from the football legends will include:
- Deion Sanders’s Prime Burger – A Ball Park Flame Grilled Beef and Cheese Patty topped with banana peppers, lettuce, mayo and Cajun spices.
- Jason Taylor’s Spicy Taylor Burger – A Ball Park Flame Grilled Beef Patty topped with a slice of pineapple, Jalapeño pepper slices and mozzarella cheese.
- Tony Siragusa’s Sizzling Siragusa Burger – A Ball Park Flame Grilled Beef and Onion Patty topped with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and rigatoni placed atop a toasted Italian roll.
“From our origin as the official hot dog of the Detroit Tigers, sports have long been a part of our heritage. It’s about guys coming together to enjoy guy time, great guy food and the thrill of the competition,” said Andy Callahan, president of retail, The Hillshire Brands Company. “By teaming with pro legends like Deion Sanders, Jason Taylor and Tony Siragusa, we’re continuing this tradition and giving our consumers a chance to compete themselves to see who is the best of the best when it comes to creating burger recipes.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts