WEST CHESTER, Pa., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Celebrity Chef and Restaurateur Guy Fieri is firing up his cooking skill for, yet another, broadcast audience as the "culinary rock star" is scheduled to make his QVC debut on Wednesday, October 10 at 5 PM (ET) .
During this exciting show, Fieri will share his culinary vision with viewers through an electrifying appearance, complete with cooking demonstrations featuring his line of professional-quality Guy Fieri cookware. Fieri is also scheduled to appear during QVC's popular cooking and dining program "In the Kitchen with David ®," hosted by Program Host David Venable, at 8 PM (ET) .
"We are thrilled to invite Guy to the QVC family to provide shoppers with an inside look behind his latest project," said Doug Howe, executive vice president of merchandising, planning and sales for QVC. "His new cookware is not only functional but it is decorated with distinctive designs representative of his dynamic personality, which is surely unlike anything we have ever offered."
Known for his fired-up approach to full-flavored food, Fieri combined function with his signature style to create Guy Fieri cookware. The high-performance assortment available through QVC includes various non-stick and hard anodized aluminum products with easy-care characteristics and specially designed handles. For a touch of individuality, the Decorated Skillets feature artwork from Fieri's personal tattoo artist Joe Leonard. The Antimicrobial Cutting Boards and Stainless Steel Locking Tongs round out the assortment, which ranges in price from approximately $19.00 to $160.00."After dedicating many months to the development of my new cookware, I am stoked to now have the opportunity to share select pieces with QVC shoppers," says Fieri. "My hope is to shake things up in the kitchen with every home cook in the country."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV