Dr. Lynn Russell, retired BSU dean of engineering, currently chairs NNU's 25-member engineering industry/alumni advisory board. This board, an experienced group of engineering leaders, is providing guidance for the actions and decisions that will ensure the program's successful start-up and growth.
NNU President David Alexander said, "We are grateful to the Micron Foundation for their investment in the future of NNU's engineering students. This grant affirms the caliber and promise of our emerging engineering program. We look forward to leveraging these funds to attract stellar faculty to this growing program and in so doing, serving the engineering needs of the Treasure Valley and beyond."
Northwest Nazarene University, a comprehensive Christian university, offers more than 60 areas of study, 19 master's degrees in seven different disciplines and one doctoral degree. In addition to its 85-acre campus located in Nampa, Idaho, the University also offers programs online as well as in Boise, Idaho Falls, McCall, Twin Falls, and in cooperation with programs in 10 countries. Founded in 1913, the university now serves over 2,000 undergraduate and graduate students, more than 6,000 continuing education student and 2,300 high school students through the concurrent credit program.
The Micron Technology Foundation, Inc., a private, non-profit organization established in 1999 with a gift from Micron Technology, Inc., is engaged in funding educational efforts and charitable activities. To learn more about the Micron Technology Foundation, visit its web site at www.micron.com/foundation .The Micron Technology, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6950
CONTACT: Hollie Lindner, Director Marketing and Media email@example.com Office: (208) 467-8531 FAX: (208) 467-8775
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV