Accenture (NYSE: ACN) will host a live webcast of remarks at its Investor & Analyst Conference on Thursday, Oct. 11 in New York City. The webcast will feature a presentation from Chief Financial Officer Pamela Craig that includes a summary of certain financial information, the company’s financial goals, and information about the company’s capital allocation strategy, including share buybacks and dividends. Following the remarks, Ms. Craig and the company’s CEO, Pierre Nanterme, will host a Q&A session with investors and analysts attending the event.
The remarks and Q&A session will be webcast live beginning at approximately 11:00 a.m. EDT and will run until approximately 12 noon EDT. Accenture invites investors to listen to the live webcast and to view slides from the event via the Investor Relations section of the Accenture website at www.accenture.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the company's website beginning at approximately 2:00 p.m. EDT on the day of the conference.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV