DENVER, Oct. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDC Energy, Inc. ("PDC" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:PDCE) today announced plans to host a conference call with investors to discuss 2012 third quarter results. Conference call materials will be available on the Company's website, www.pdce.com, at the time of the call.
Conference Call and Webcast:
Date/Time: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 11:00 a.m. EDTWebcast available at: www.pdce.com Domestic (toll free): 877-312-5520 International: 253-237-1142 Conference ID: 38898146 Replay Numbers: Domestic (toll free): 855-859-2056 International: 404-537-3406 Conference ID: 38898146 A replay of the call will be available through Thursday, November 8, 2012. The Company plans to issue its 2012 third quarter news release before market open on Thursday, November 1, 2012. About PDC Energy PDC Energy is a domestic independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil, NGLs and natural gas. Its operations are focused primarily in the liquids-rich Wattenberg Field of Colorado, including the horizontal Niobrara and Codell plays, the Utica Shale in Ohio and the Marcellus Shale development in West Virginia. PDC is included in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index and the Russell 3000 Index of Companies.
CONTACT: Ron Wirth Director Investor Relations 303-860-5830 email@example.com Marti Dowling Investor Relations Manager 303-831-3926 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV