HEBRON, Ky., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zumbiel Packaging, one of the largest independent paperboard packaging companies in the U.S., today announced it is attending PACK EXPO 2012 in Chicago, on October 30. Zumbiel is an award-winning company that designs and produces a variety of innovative paperboard packaging solutions, serving customers throughout many industries and markets, including: beverage; food; health care; consumer products; and automotive.
Zumbiel will be represented by Tom Zumbiel III, marketing manager, and Joe Norton, vice president, sales. The company leaders and their combined expertise in the packaging design industry, as well as their knowledge of Zumbiel's emergent and radical packaging solutions, will be on-hand to engage editors, publishers and interested parties.
The representatives will be available to discuss a wide range of innovations and services that Zumbiel offers, including:
- Full-service structural and graphic packaging design, including pilot production, product testing and R&D capabilities
- Mechanical and technical solutions, from 4-pack to 36-pack filling systems, in all carton styles
- Vendor-Managed Inventory ( VMI): A customizable program that gives clients the opportunity to optimize supply chain performance and increase their focus on core operating practices
- Revolutionary Z-View multi-pack: An attention-grabbing, compact design that gives packages a metallic shine without additional inks
- Die and plate making
- The award-winning Tran-Z Print sublimation ink process
If you are attending PACK EXPO and would like to schedule a meeting with a Zumbiel Packaging expert, please contact Dane Coleman at TriComB2B, marketing partner of Zumbiel Packaging.About PACK EXPO PACK EXPO International 2012 brings together more than 46,000 buyers from all over the globe and 1,800-plus leading suppliers, showcasing state-of-the art materials, machinery and methods for packaging and processing in every market. Far and away the industry's premier event, PACK EXPO International comprises more than 1.1 million square feet of exhibit space, featuring:
- Integrated processing-packaging solutions, dramatically improving efficiency and flexibility
- Breakthrough technology, providing a platform for next-generation product development
- On-site demonstrations, where buyers can see machinery in action to evaluate its compatibility, adaptability and ease of operation
- Revolutionary product launches, opening new possibilities for improved safety, security, sustainability and cost savings