DETROIT, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center has put together a special package for corporations and associations looking to host events in Detroit that create productive meetings combined with team-building, community outreach and philanthropy.
The Spirit to Serve Detroit program pairs Marriott's outstanding service and successful meetings with your company's community commitment and Detroit's resilient spirit.
After booking your meeting in our Detroit conference center , our Detroit hotel staff will help identify and organize an enriching volunteer opportunity for your group -- f rom building homes with Habitat for Humanity to improving parks and beautifying neighborhoods with The Greening of Detroit.Book and hold your meeting now through December 31, 2013, and receive:
- Great preferred group rates for groups of 25 rooms or more
- A choice of volunteer opportunities
- Planning assistance from the Spirit to Serve Concierge
- Transportation to and from your chosen volunteer site
- Snacks and refreshments for the day of your volunteer activity
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV