PartnerRe Ltd. (NYSE, Euronext: PRE) announced that it will publish the Company’s 2011 Life Value In-Force disclosure after 4 p.m. Eastern today, Tuesday October 9, 2012. This document will be available on the Company’s website at www.partnerre.com in the Investor Relations section on the Financial Reports page under Supplementary Financial Data.
PartnerRe Ltd. is a leading global reinsurer, providing multi-line reinsurance to insurance companies. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, also offers capital markets products that include weather and credit protection to financial, industrial and service companies. Risks reinsured include property, casualty, motor, agriculture, aviation/space, catastrophe, credit/surety, engineering, energy, marine, specialty property, specialty casualty, multiline and other lines, mortality, longevity and health, and alternative risk products. For the year ended December 31, 2010, total revenues were $5.9 billion. At June 30, 2011, total assets were $24.6 billion, total capital was $7.4 billion and total shareholders’ equity was $6.6 billion.
PartnerRe on the Internet: www.partnerre.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV