- LED Lighting: Fairchild lighting experts will demonstrate a dimmable 25W PWM signal LED power supply with analog voltage (1-10V) that shows an exceptional wide input voltage range of 85 to 700 V AC input for better efficiency. Featured products include the FL6961 single-stage flyback and boundary mode PFC controller; the 1550V FJAFS1510A high-voltage ESBC™ emitter switched bipolar/MOSFET cascode switch; the 30V FDC655 single N-channel logic level MOSFET. Also included in demonstrations at the booth is the FL7730 single-stage primary side regulation (PSR) controller and FL7701 smart non-isolated buck LED driver for low-power, TRIAC and analog dimming applications.
- Automotive: A steering sub-assembly demonstration will showcase Fairchild’s latest 40V PowerTrench® MOSFETs that utilizes Fairchild’s automotive power module (APM) and TO-Leadless packaging technology. Leveraging the APM technology, these devices support the automotive electronic industry’s need for higher currents and power density, lower power dissipation and smaller footprints.
- Industrial Power: On display will be a complete solution for industrial power that includes the FOD8316 smart gate driver optocoupler, an advanced 2.5A output current IGBT drive optocoupler comprised of high-speed isolated feedback for fault sensing; and Fairchild’s 650V field stop IGBTs, the FGA40N65SMD and FGA60N65SMD, that feature high current handling capability, positive temperature coefficient, tight parameter distribution and a wide safe operating area.
- Motion Control: Fairchild will demo a complete motion control solution that includes an analog and digital integrated motor controller that provides a powerful motor control algorithm and a flexible user interface in a single-chip design. Included is the FSBB20CH60C, part of Fairchild’s SPM® smart power module family, that provides single-supply IGBT gate driving capability with an integrated high-speed HVIC; the FPS™ FSL206MR integrated PWM controller ; and the FCM820x series of three-phase sinusoidal BLDC motors for improved motor drive efficiency.
- Smart Meter: A smart meter solution demo will include the highly integrated FAN6300 PWM controller suitable for high-frequency operation (up to 190kHz) for flyback converters; as well as Fairchild’s latest uni-directional smart relay drivers with integrated features, such as accurate timer pulses, that will save space, cost and make disconnect solutions safer and smarter.
- DC-DC Conversion: Fairchild experts will also demonstrate the GreenBridge™ FDMQ86530L quad-MOSFET with superior thermal regulation designed to dramatically reduce power loss in active bridge applications. Also on display will be Fairchild’s latest mid-voltage Dual Cool™ package technology, ranging from 40-150V, the devices provide exemplary switching performance as well as low junction-to-ambient thermal resistance.
- Portable: Fairchild will also have on display innovative mobile semiconductor design solutions that lower power consumption, extend battery life, boost on-the-go performance and speed time-to-market.
Fairchild Semiconductor To Focus On Silicon Carbide Solutions At Electronica Europe 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.