Follow Industrial Solutions on Twitter @GEindustrial.
The University of Connecticut stands among the top 25 public research universities in the nation. As Connecticut’s flagship institution of higher education, UConn proudly serves as an important resource for Connecticut industry and economic development. UConn’s Office of Economic Development is dedicated to building collaborations with industry and entrepreneurs, and increasing UConn’s contribution to Connecticut's economy. UConn’s Tech-Knowledge Portal is the University’s front door for industry, acting as a liaison for companies and entrepreneurs who seek assistance and access to UConn's wide variety of technology, expertise and resources. For more information, please visit www.uconn.edu.
About the UConn FoundationThe University of Connecticut Foundation, Inc.'s mission is to solicit, receive and administer gifts and financial resources from private sources for the benefit of all campuses and programs of the University of Connecticut. The Foundation operates exclusively to promote the educational, scientific, cultural and recreational objectives of the University. For more information, please visit www.foundation.uconn.edu. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50434334&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV