The exact same setup is shaping up in shares of Qualcomm (QCOM) right now.
This $104 billion mobile device chipmaker hasn't enjoyed the same bullish run that Oracle has, but it is looking "toppy" nonetheless right now. This stock's right shoulder still has some time to form before this pattern is considered complete from a textbook standpoint, but that shouldn't stop sellers and shorts from piling in if the $61 neckline gets broken.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV