SoundBite Communications Champions Customer Experience Management As Bronze Member Of CXPA
BEDFORD, Mass., Oct. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SoundBite Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:SDBT) joined the Customer Experience Professionals Association ( CXPA ), a global industry trade group whose members are responsible for creating and maintaining an overall positive customer experience – a vital objective for any organization that offers products or services for sale.
The CXPA supports the professional development of its members and advances the customer experience field by providing research and education, establishing standards, offering networking and career opportunities, promoting the industry and creating a better understanding of the customer experience discipline.
"For today's businesses, customer experience hinges on the ability to enable customers to personalize their interactions, and for companies to recognize and insightfully respond to customer behavior," said Jim Milton, president and CEO of SoundBite Communications. "As a new member of the Customer Experience Professionals Association, we have a forum in which we can accelerate the exchange and adoption of best practices that will guide the further evolution of customer experience as more companies use it to build stronger customer relationships."Governed by a Board of Directors elected from its membership, the CXPA is led by customer experience pioneers Bruce Temkin, co-founder and chair, and Jeanne Bliss, co-founder and vice chair.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV