- RSA's top two executives kicked off RSA ® Conference Europe 2012 with a joint keynote addressing the outdated models, practices and technologies holding back security organizations from effectively protecting against evolving risks and advanced threats.
- RSA Executive Chairman Art Coviello advocated for a rebalancing of risk priorities and security spending to increase the emphasis on more proactive, intelligence-driven security strategies.
- Coviello attributed current budget allocations, a skills shortage and the "perception versus reality gap" as key challenges holding back security organizations from keeping pace with today's cyber risks and advanced threats.
- RSA President Tom Heiser shared his first-hand experiences working with numerous security leaders and practitioners at organizations worldwide, including examples of those finding success in proactively managing business risk, protecting against advanced threats and meeting compliance mandates.
- Keynote transcripts from both executives can be viewed at the following link: http://www.emc.com/emc-plus/rsa-thought-leadership/art-coviello.htm
RSA Executives Assert Security Budgets Require Better Alignment To Address New Threats And New Mindset
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.