VANCOUVER, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Atlatsa Resources Corporation ("Atlatsa" or the "Company") (TSXV: ATL; NYSE MKT: ATL; JSE: ATL) confirms that 2,161 employees taking part in unprotected industrial action at Bokoni Platinum Mines ("Bokoni") since Monday, 1 October 2012 have been dismissed, following the granting of a court interdict in favour of Bokoni.
Dismissed employees have been given up until the close of business on Wednesday, 10 October 2012 to appeal their dismissal.
Bokoni management continues to work with recognised employee representatives, the authorities and other stakeholders to support the restoration of law and order to the affected areas and to allow dismissed employees who wish to appeal their dismissal to return to work and do so without threat or intimidation.
Further updates will be made in due course.Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. The NYSE MKT LLC has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release. SOURCE Atlatsa Resources Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV