AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) announced the 21 recipients of the company's 2012 Global Supplier Awards. NI selected award recipients based on the suppliers' performances in cost, quality, global support, delivery, technology and innovation. Suppliers are scored quarterly with periodic reviews to facilitate better communication and identify possible improvement opportunities.
In addition to H&S Manufacturing and Xilinx, NI awarded the following suppliers for Best in Commodity Class, Overall Scorecard Performance, Quality and On-Time Delivery:
- Arrow Electronics
- Arvato Digital Services
- Bare Board Group
- Dell, Inc.
- Flextronics Global Enclosures
- Marking Systems
- ROAL Electronics
- SCA Packaging
- Sunbelt Supply
- TTI Inc.
- Via System
- Xerox Hungary
Quote"At National Instruments, the performance of our suppliers is critical in providing a sustainable competitive advantage in our industry," said Scott Christman, director of the global supply chain at National Instruments. "We recognize these award-winning suppliers because they consistently exceed our expectations, and we congratulate them for their outstanding performance."
Readers can learn more about the NI supplier program by visiting www.ni.com/company/procurement.About National InstrumentsSince 1976, National Instruments ( www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other products and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV