PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), and Box today announced a partnership to deeply integrate Jive's award winning social business platform and Box's best-in-class content sharing and collaboration platform. Together, Box and Jive will change how customers share and collaborate on content, driving a substantial new level of business value for knowledge workers in the enterprise and making organizations more competitive and productive.
"Both Box and Jive share a vision of fundamentally disrupting the way business gets done - Jive, with its leading social business platform and Box, with its award-winning secure content collaboration platform," said Tony Zingale, chairman and CEO of Jive. "By combining forces, we are fundamentally changing the way people connect, communicate, and collaborate to execute business and deliver tangible, substantial business and financial results to our customers."
"Box and Jive are platforms used by millions of professionals around the world, offering a powerful and easy way for businesses to connect and get work done," said Aaron Levie, co-founder and CEO of Box. "By unifying people across a central content platform, Box and Jive are accelerating enterprise productivity."A recent McKinsey Global Institute report titled The social economy: Unlocking value and productivity through social technologies (1), found that the average knowledge worker spends 28 hours per week collaborating, searching for information and using e-mail, a technology invented 40 years ago. They estimate that social technology can provide a 20-25% improvement in productivity, in effect, giving workers a full additional work day of value per week. The same report found that the value lies in using social tools to enhance communications, knowledge sharing, and collaboration within and across enterprises. As the industry leaders in social business and content sharing and collaboration, respectively, Jive and Box have the enterprise strength and consumer simplicity that businesses want and users demand. Box and Jive have committed joint engineering resources to develop new APIs and evolve core architectures to deliver an unprecedented integration, allowing customers to:
- Access the entire Box experience within Jive via Box Embed
- Access files stored in Box directly within Jive
- Upload content to Box directly from Jive
- Sync document comments across the two platforms
- Search for content across both systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV