Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE:BWP) will report its third quarter 2012 earnings on Monday, October 29, 2012. A conference call for analysts and investors will begin at 9:00 am Eastern Time and will be hosted by Boardwalk’s Chief Executive Officer, Stan Horton, and Chief Financial Officer, Jamie Buskill. Boardwalk will issue its earnings news release on October 29 th before the market opens.
The news release and a live webcast will be available online at the Boardwalk website ( www.bwpmlp.com). Please go to the website at least 10 minutes before the event begins to register and to download and install any necessary audio software. Those interested in participating in the question and answer session of the conference call should dial (800) 299-7089 for callers in the U.S. or (617) 801-9714 for callers outside the U.S. The PIN number to access the call is 29246984. Following the call, an online replay will be available on Boardwalk’s website.
About Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a midstream master
limited partnership that provides transportation, storage, gathering and
processing of natural gas and liquids for its customers.
and its affiliates operate approximately 14,540 miles of pipelines and
underground storage caverns with an aggregate working gas capacity of
approximately 197 billion cubic feet (Bcf) and liquids capacity of
approximately 20 million barrels.
Boardwalk is a subsidiary of
Loews Corporation (NYSE: L), which holds 58% of Boardwalk's equity,
excluding incentive distribution rights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV